.jpg)
I performed at the Festival of Trees last week. It was my first time as a Dynamic Dude. That means I am in the older 3rd grade group. I don't have to wear that baby dress anymore. I liked that dress when I was little, but now I am too old for it. I love my new black pants and my pretty top. My Christmas concert is on Dec 5th at 4pm at the Civic. I can't wait.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
My First Dynamic Dudes
Posted by Christine at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Caitley, you look so grown up. I wish we could be there to see you perform. I'm sure you'll do great. Maybe you can give us a mini concert the next time we see you... even if it is in the summer??
You guys are so cute in your new outfits! Loved the Christmas concert! Love you! Grandma
Post a Comment