I love to cook. I won this cookbook from school in kindergarten. I decided I wanted to make something out of this book. I found a recipe that we had all the ingredients for and made it. I made cheerios bars. They are a lot like rice crispee treats but with cheerios. They were really good. I really like to cook. Yesterday I made smoothies for my family for breakfast. Here is the recipe for the cheerios bars.
3 Tbs. Butter
1 bag mini marshmellows (6 cups)
5 cups cheerios
1.Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
2. Melt the butter and marshmellows in a saucepan on med. heat. Be careful because this burns easily.
3. Pour the cheerios in the melted marshmellows and mix well.
4. Pour in pan and cut into squares.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Cooking
Posted by Christine at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so awesome at cooking. You are very talented!
Come to my house and let's cook something! I love you! Grandma
Post a Comment