My Mom took this picture on the last day of 2nd Grade. I love summer. Here are some of the fun things I have been doing this summer.
~Playing on our big waterslide
~Going Boating
~A lot of family and my cousins have come
~Boating at the lake
~Started Piano lessons
~Had my first babysitting job
~Riding my bike
~Sleepover at Grandma's
~Went to the cabin with Grandma and Grandpa
~Have a job cleaning my Grandpa's office
~Playing with friends in the neighborhood
~Swimming pool
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Last Day of 2nd Grade!
Posted by Christine at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You were the cutest 2nd Grader! And I can't believe you are going into 3rd grade. I can't be that old, can I?
This summer has gone by too fast - we need more! But it's been lots of fun - and so will 3rd grade be fun!! I love you@!!!!
Post a Comment