Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kit Kittredge An American Girl Doll

My Grandma Margo made a deal with me. She loves dolls more than anything. She has so many special dolls of her own. She said that if I save half of what an American girl doll costs then she would pay for the rest of the doll. So I saved for a long time. But actually it didn't take me very long because I am a good saver. My sisters are not good savers. Ashleigh spends all her money at the mall. Brittany likes to spend all her money on dog stuffed animals. So I was the first to save enough money. I got Kit Kittredge. She is so beautiful. My grandma says she looks like me.
They made a movie that was in the theatre about my doll.
Here is a summary of the movie. It is so good.
"'Kit Kittredge: An American Mystery' centers around a young girl living in the struggles of the Great Depression. 10 year old Kit lives in a boarding house her parents own in Cincinnati, Ohio. She has a passion for writing, & dreams of having something of hers put in the local paper someday. With the help of her friends, Sterling & Ruthie, will her dream finally come true?

This movie is so good. Be careful because my mommy cried almost the entire movie. I cried just a little bit. You should rent it because it's so good.


I love my Kit doll so much.

1 comments:

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

You and Kit are so cute!! I'm proud of you for saving your money. You are wonderful and I sure love you! Grandma